Do you have something that you really want to do, but your self-confidence is in the toilet? Sounds like perfectionism! Let me help you work on that.
In this episode, we’ll talk about perfectionism, and how to let go of it.
Here’s a quick look at this episode:
- What exactly is perfectionism?
- How perfectionism kept me from succeeding at my other business, Always Brighter
- How to reframe perfectionism and live the life you really want
- Perfectionism from Psychology Today
- Always Brighter (I’m not currently posting there, but the site is still live if you want to check it out.)
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“I love Gwen and the Redefining Bold Podcast!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward the home and life that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding new episodes to the feed all the time, and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!