Here’s a quick look at this episode: How Plastic is Your Brain? (positive neuroplasticity)
In this episode:
- What exactly is positive neuroplasticity?
- The gift of neuroplasticity, and the power it has in creating the opportunity for us to rise above our current limitations and to be greater than our conditioning or circumstances
- The three parts of the brain and how to create a new way of thinking
(some of the following are Amazon affiliate links. See my full disclosure here.)
- 10 Affirmations for an Effortlessly Clean Home
- Hardwiring Happiness – Rick Hansen
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself – Joe Dispensa
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“I love Gwen and the Redefining Bold Podcast!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward the home and life that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding new episodes to the feed all the time, and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.