Here’s a quick look at this episode:
- My personal struggles to exercise in the past
- What changed for me during the Pandemic
- Three specific things I do to stay consistently motivated
The following may contain amazon affiliate links, which by clicking through to purchase, will support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
- Episode 10: Intro to the Enneagram
- The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective
- The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery
- Tim LaHue on Youtube
- Hip Hop Fit with Mike Peele
- Yoga with Kassandra
- PopSugar Fitness (lots of free fitness videos of all genres)
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“I love Gwen and the Redefining Bold Podcast!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward the home and life that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding new episodes to the feed all the time, and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
I have been doing water aerobics for years. Love it.
That’s awesome, Mary! You go, girl!!!